Should I upgrade Xbox360 to XboxONE?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Steve Albright, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Steve Albright

Steve Albright Administrator Staff Member

Simple question I think. I currently have an Xbox360. I don't have very much time to play so it's not like an every day use situation. Is upgrading to an XboxONE worth it?

Any great new features that would justify taking the leap?

2. James

James Administrator Staff Member

The fact that you haven't upgraded yet is troubling, however I'm a PS4 man myself so I say switch to Playstation :)

3. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't upgrade. This generation of consoles suck. Buy the HTC Vive instead!

4. James

James Administrator Staff Member

How can I thumbs down this advice? While it may be a little late in the game to pick up a current gen console I still think they're good value (inb4 PC master race)

5. kosmocrisis

kosmocrisis New Member

I can refute that advice. Nexus 6P for life! Or at least until the next Nexus device is released for Project Fi with AT&T and Verizon support. (That's never going to happen) Sell your Xbox and get a PS4.

James likes this.
  6. morgan

morgan Administrator Staff Member

I have the xbox one and am happy with it. They also have a good list of xbox360 backwards compatible games. They let you use mods now too although i haven't messed with that yet.
    If i were you i would wait for the slim to come out before upgrading.

7. Gizmo

Gizmo New Member

Nope. Get a PC...
    You might not have a lot of time to game, but an entry level rig is also just a PC. Time for an upgrade from whatever you're using currently.

8. Jagosix

Jagosix New Member

Hello fellow gamers. You get whatever system you feel should be right for you. If you like the xbox 360 and their library of games , Go for Xbox One. You can still play the new current gen games and the older 360 library without the need to have one for FREE. You can't do than on PS4. Did it occur to some of you he might already have a PC and just prefers a console instead? Choose what you want and like. Go out and do some research. Ask family and friends. Weigh in the Pros and cons, then make your decision. You can't go wrong either way. Your choice is the right choice.